Chartright Air Group and its subsidiaries (collectively "Chartright") are committed to protecting your privacy and providing you with a positive experience on our websites and in using our products and services ("Solution" or "Solutions").
This Privacy Statement applies to Chartright's websites and Solutions that link to or reference this Statement and describes how we handle personal information and the choices available to you regarding collection, use, access, and how to update and correct your personal information. Additional information on our personal information practices may be provided in offer descriptions, supplemental privacy statements, or notices provided prior to or at the time of data collection. Certain Chartright websites may have their own privacy statement that describes how we handle personal information for those websites specifically.
To the extent a notice provided at the time of collection or a website or Solution specific privacy statement conflict with this Privacy Statement, such specific notice or supplemental privacy statement will control.
Collection of Your Personal Information
- We collect personal information for a variety of reasons, such as processing your order, providing you with a newsletter subscription, sending marketing communications, personalizing your experience, or in connection with a job application.
- We will inform you of the purpose for collecting personal information when we collect it from you and keep it to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or for legitimate purposes.
- We may combine the information we collect from you with information obtained from other sources to help us improve its overall accuracy and completeness, and to help us better tailor our interactions with you.
- We may also collect information relating to your use of our websites through the use of various technologies, including cookies.
Notice and Your Choices of Data Use
- We will use your personal information for the purpose it was collected and will not use it for a different purpose without first asking for your permission.
- We will ask your permission before we share your personal information with third parties for any purpose other than the reason you provided it or as otherwise stated in our Online Privacy Statement.
- For information relating to your use of our websites, you may turn off cookies in your browser.
Data Access and Integrity
We are committed to protecting your personal information against unauthorized use or disclosure.
- As a global company, we may transfer your personal information to Chartright Air Group in the United States, to any Chartright Air Group subsidiary worldwide, or to third parties acting on our behalf located outside of the country where the data is collected where data protection standards may be different.
- We do not transfer your personal information to third parties unless those third parties promise to give the information the equivalent level of protection that we provide.
- Our privacy and data protection policies and practices are designed to comply with applicable law and earn and maintain your trust in Chartright.
- Chartright is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield and the US-Swiss Safe Harbor frameworks as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, processing, and cross-border transfer of personal data from the EU and Switzerland.
- Chartright is also certified under the APEC Cross Border Privacy Rules system regarding personal data handling and transfers to/from the APEC member economies.