We do everything possible to ensure a smooth travel experience for you and your guests


Many jurisdictions around the world are introducing documentation requirements that travellers must comply with before entering a specific country.  As a result, you may need one or more of the travel documents below.


  • Excepted Individual Attestation (also known as Passenger Disclosure & Attestation) for entry into the United StatesThis form may be used by:
    • Individuals under the age of 18 who enter the US without being fully vaccinated; or
    • Individuals 18 years of age or older who enter the US without being fully vaccinated but comply with the requirements published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.